MUSSELSHELL RANCH WIFE

LIFE OF A RANCH WIFE, LIVING ON THE MUSSELSHELL, TRYING TO FIND TIME TO PAINT

Friday, December 18, 2009

Feeling Good and Where does all The STUFF Come From!

Well, I am happy to report that my back is BETTER! I am so glad! It takes a lot of energy to be in pain. I walked on the treadmill a couple of days ago. It felt really good. I didn't get too carried away. Today I was back on the treadmill and ran about 15 of the 30 minutes. It felt good today too. Thanks to Susan and The Farmers Wife for your well wishes. Hopefully I am on the road to running again.
On another note, we have moved our daughter home from college, as she will be going to Costa Rica for her next semester. I swear she has more stuff coming home that she left with. Now we have to find a place to put it all. I need a storage shed! How is it that I have a shop, horse barn, sheep shed and two empty granaries and can't seem to find the appropriate place to put this stuff. Not sure if she can find her bed, I know it was there this morning, She may have to roll out a sleeping bag on the couch. I just wanna fire up the burn barrel and do a little purging. That wouldn't go over well. I think she would retaliate by burning my fabric stash.

3 comments:

  1. hey there! I vividly remember my mom purging after I finished college and stashing most of it in our bunkhouse...in the hardest corner to get to (the one past the old bedframes from great grandparents, etc). I think she threw out a lot but, frankly, could never quite put my finger on what all went missing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't let's talk about stuff!!!
    I can't face it.
    (I THINK most of my stuff is gone from my parents' houses, but I can't be sure. I think some boxes linger.)

    So good you're feeling better! Onward and upward...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought I was a "thrower-awayer" until I moved to Billings. Good Golly, Miss Molly! I just saved different stuff! When I moved from there to Jordan I got rid of boxes of books. Of course, now I wished I would have kept some of them, but I seem to be growing more in the bookcases!!
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete